Kelsofighter

Denied

Ban Appeal:

1) Your in game name (IGN): Kelsofighter , ALT account: _Anti_Matter_ (also banned)
2) When were you banned?: 27.6.2017
3) Why were you banned?: Because of using an X-Ray client.
4) Who banned you (if known)?: DJT183
5) Why should we unban you?:

After this punishment, i would like a second chance on oblivion voltz. It was stupid to use hacks, because that takes away the fun part of the game and doesn't need skill at all. Since i got banned, i played on other voltz servers here and there. Noticed that they had many limitations like smaller shops, tracking at spawn is not allowed or the nice big missiles beeing banned. Its been quite a while since then, lived a life in exile at the other servers, which were never the #1 at voltz server list. I don't feel statisfied with that.

Therefore...I apologize for doing something stupid. I am not going to do that again. I will obey the rules. I want to clear my reputation of beeing a hacker from last year. Having a fresh new start is a chance to change things. And learn from the mistakes that had been done.

Sincerely yours, Kelsofighter

6) Picture of screen when logging in (required): see below.
7) Server: voltz.oblivion-networks.com

2018-01-06_13.50.13.png

Appeal Denied. Your appeal has been denied for the following reason(s):

• We do not unban hacker via traditional appeal.
  • Dishonesty between appeals. On this appeal you admit to hacking but in the past appeals you deny it, we do not appreciate lying.

You may re-appeal in 3 months time or buy the unban package.