Aeon Industries

Hello everyone in the Voltz Community! My faction Aeon Industries is now opening it's doors to players of all skill levels, whether you're a complete noob or an elite raider we'd be happy to have you in our faction. You will be required to fill out the application form listed below in order to apply to our faction. All that is required of you is that you abide by our code of conduct and respect your fellow faction-mates!

Allies / Truces:

If you are interested in having a faction Truce or Alliance please contact me on discord (AeonTheSnowman#4195) and tell my why  you think we should Truce / Ally your faction.

Guidelines / Rules:

1. Respect fellow members of the faction as well as those across other factions. Disrespect won’t be tolerated.

2. Don’t scam new players into giving you all their stuff. If someone needs help then assist them in what you can. 

3. Respect higher ranked faction members as they have greater authority. Disrespectful actions will result in demotion or a kick from the faction.

4. If you need materials ask me (Aeon13_) before asking other faction members or outsiders since I will most likely be able to provide it.

5. Use some common sense before asking questions or arguing.

Application Form:

Minecraft IGN:

Why you want to join Aeon Industries:

What experience do you have in Voltz, how long have you played Voltz? What about Oblivion?:

What can you offer to Aeon Industries:

Anything about you that you think we should know:

Where we can contact you: (Ex: Discord)

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Current Members:

Owner:

• Aeon13_ or AeonBoats

Officers:

• ExultedOne
  • Cartermark
  • Ka1n3

Members:

• Patt_
  • DatPanda 
  • milkman66669 
  • MartinMiner124

Recruits:

• jaxfon
  • TheGolem_
  • brandonlk
  • casseve
  • chaoskid213
  • Delboy303
  • draigenaid
  • sol45
Edited by AeonBoats

Minecraft IGN: Xhazzard1234

Why you want to join Aeon Industries: i wish to play with skillfull players and people that are always going to play together as a team. 

What experience do you have in Voltz, how long have you played Voltz? What about Oblivion?: i have plenty of experience with voltz ive hit almost everything you can do. ive been playing voltz for a couple of years now, but oblivion for about 2.

What can you offer to Aeon Industries: great skill and materials 

Anything about you that you think we should know: besides the fact that im a good player and worker

Where we can contact you: (Ex: Discord) teamspeak, skype, and discord

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!) yes i do

_8CALEB8_

because i like voltz and aeon13_ semms to be a nice person

i know quite a bit about voltz ive played for about 2 years and ive only just started oblivion

lots of ores and machines

im a little good at combat and i can build quite well

gmail

yes

1 minute ago, Isaac said:

_8CALEB8_

because i like voltz and aeon13_ semms to be a nice person

i know quite a bit about voltz ive played for about 2 years and ive only just started oblivion

lots of ores and machines

im a little good at combat and i can build quite well

gmail

yes

Lacking a bit of detail. Please don't rush it and take you're time.

_8CALEB8_

Voltz is one of the best modpacks ive played and Aeon13_ seems to be a nice person

I know voltz very well, ive played for 2 years with lots of experience and ive only just started oblivion

I will give Aeon Industries lots of ores, ingots, machines and friendship

Im good at combat, mining, farming and building

Gmail

Yes 

I am Gabehlego in-game and I really just want a group I can hang out with and be apart of the server, I know a lot about mekkanism mainly and is willing to stay up late trying to get stuff done, I respect others, if I kill someone in pvp i give them their stuff back but then I show dominance so they don't pvp again. I know how to win arguments and come up with stuff on the fly. I dont have much machinery to bring but i feel if im apart of this faction and i can learn and become a lot better player and member of the faction, also i have discord gablego but i dont have a mic

I like to join because I am new to this server and great  will be in great help.

What experience do you have in Voltz, how long have you played Voltz? What about Oblivion?:

played voltz for 4 years and I was a mod on a different server called zcarl. 

everything

Anything about you that you think we should know:

I have a part time job and I go to school 

ya DISCORD

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

well I have no friends on this server so that don't work. but ya I understand.

I would like to join with you guys, I am a centurion(I'm jivespark4)

The reason that I want to join your faction, "Aeon Industries"

I have been playing voltz for a few years and I am very good at machines in voltz

I can offer good machine knowledge to Aeon Industries

Things you should know about me: I'm from Austraila, I have decent internet and I have a good computer

Edited by Jivespark4

Minecraft IGN:

BrettlesSr

Frosty sugested I join, and I could do with a faction.

About 5 years oh god what have I done with my life... kidding. I would guess I've dropped in and out of Oblivion for about half that.

I know all the mods, though I'm dirt poor since the reset.

If you use the @BrettlesSr tag on Discord on the forum I'll eventually spot it, or if you use the in-game /mail.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated.  (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes, but if you want my body you'll have to buy me a drink first.