FrostyFlakes

Aeon Industries

An Industry Above The Rest! 

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic of Aeon Industries! Here you will learn a little bit about us and how to join our ranks!

Aeon Industries is a faction comprised of many experienced and non experienced players looking to leave a dent in the world of Voltz. We start small and build our way up from the ground. Through hardships and betrayal we still prevail. 

If you're still here & you're interested in joining please fill our the following Application form with detail. Any rushed / sloppy applications will be instantly denied. Good luck!

Application Form

What is you're Minecraft Username?

•  

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

•  

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

•  

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

•  

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

•  

Anything else we should know about you?

•  

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

•  

Current Faction (outdated)

0540443b34b729c98e638d5e92d9e8f9.png

Edited by FrostyFlakes

Application Form

MeatShield893

It has been a very long time i first played Voltz and i thought i should go back into it. the reason i choose this faction is because i tend to be more anything goes just like this faction

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

StoneGuard

a deep in-depth knowledge about every mod in this pack and very good at teaching others how to learn the basics 

i have currently no means of contact however i tend to be on around 3-4 pm during business days 

i have a very long patience threshold unless it's an off day

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)  Yes

Application Form

PhaseMachine

I have a good friend by the name of Herorex2000 That I would like to join with, We have been playing voltz for a little of 3 years now. I’m aslo looking for a faction based experienced as many of my previous experiences with Oblivion has been with Partnered only game-play.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

Centurion

Advance Power Management Skills, I can come up with new initiative techniques in acquiring power, I Also have excellent Mechanical Skills that can be used to solve a majority of Mechanical Problems.

Currently I do not have a Discord, Skype or Teamspeak in which you can contact me with.

I am a casually player who likes to play voltz because of it’s PVP nature. I usually play most during the weekends and sometimes during the weekdays after work.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

I accept the Terms and Agreements and accept any penalties in which will acquire if any of the following violation are met.

15 minutes ago, PhaseMachine said:

Application Form

PhaseMachine

I have a good friend by the name of Herorex2000 That I would like to join with, We have been playing voltz for a little of 3 years now. I’m aslo looking for a faction based experienced as many of my previous experiences with Oblivion has been with Partnered only game-play.

Centurion

Advance Power Management Skills, I can come up with new initiative techniques in acquiring power, I Also have excellent Mechanical Skills that can be used to solve a majority of Mechanical Problems.

Currently I do not have a Discord, Skype or Teamspeak in which you can contact me with.

I am a casually player who likes to play voltz because of it’s PVP nature. I usually play most during the weekends and sometimes during the weekdays after work.

I accept the Terms and Agreements and accept any penalties in which will acquire if any of the following violation are met.

PhaseMachine your application has been accepted. Please find me in-game for an invitation! Welcome to Aeon Industries!

3 hours ago, Meatshield893 said:

Application Form

MeatShield893

It has been a very long time i first played Voltz and i thought i should go back into it. the reason i choose this faction is because i tend to be more anything goes just like this faction

StoneGuard

a deep in-depth knowledge about every mod in this pack and very good at teaching others how to learn the basics 

i have currently no means of contact however i tend to be on around 3-4 pm during business days 

i have a very long patience threshold unless it's an off day

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)  Yes

Application Accepted!

Minecraft Username: KD11xd 

Why do I wish to join your ranks: I just joined, Ive played tons of voltz on other servers, but they are now dead. I looked online and Oblivion is the top rated server. When I joined I asked to join anyone. Id have joined anyone and helped them become strong, but I'm glad I got an offer to come apply by what looks to be one of the top facs. I want to become strong, and raid those who oppose me, and you guys seem like powerful allies in that quest. 

In Game Rank: Scout (I talked to Frosty and he said I could be exempt from the stoneguard rule)

Knowledge: As stated, Ive played many voltz servers. I know how to get rich very fast, and using those skills, I plan on helping both myself, and others in our faction get super rich and raid those who oppose me or the faction. I have many skills, including some less used secrets on different designs for things. I'm also very good at making hard to find and raid bases, which could be an important skill that could be useful for you guys.

Other things: I love becoming rich, and raiding. Tell me who to go after, and ill raid them, I just love raiding. 

4 minutes ago, KD11xd said:

Minecraft Username: KD11xd 

Why do I wish to join your ranks: I just joined, Ive played tons of voltz on other servers, but they are now dead. I looked online and Oblivion is the top rated server. When I joined I asked to join anyone. Id have joined anyone and helped them become strong, but I'm glad I got an offer to come apply by what looks to be one of the top facs. I want to become strong, and raid those who oppose me, and you guys seem like powerful allies in that quest. 

In Game Rank: Scout (I talked to Frosty and he said I could be exempt from the stoneguard rule)

Knowledge: As stated, Ive played many voltz servers. I know how to get rich very fast, and using those skills, I plan on helping both myself, and others in our faction get super rich and raid those who oppose me or the faction. I have many skills, including some less used secrets on different designs for things. I'm also very good at making hard to find and raid bases, which could be an important skill that could be useful for you guys.

Other things: I love becoming rich, and raiding. Tell me who to go after, and ill raid them, I just love raiding. 

Approved, welcome to Aeon Industries!

Application Form

Braden_T

I wish to join because it will be my First faction to be in and i would like to have a taste of what its like to work in a group instead of alone. I am also in it for the benefit of having less ppeople to be against me

BloodGuard

Very Technological and problem solver. Very good at innovating with technologies in Voltz and tend to find better ways

Bowties7777@hotmail.com

Not really i might get banned a few times for language but thats it.

Yes my body is ready to serve xD

TheFCNLeader

Because I think Aeon is growing exponentially and why not join it on my alternate account.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

General / ChatMod

I think my current staff rank shows for itself?

123titanic#8970

Not really, I can answer questions over Discord

Yes

12 minutes ago, 123titanic said:

TheFCNLeader

Because I think Aeon is growing exponentially and why not join it on my alternate account.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

General / ChatMod

I think my current staff rank shows for itself?

123titanic#8970

Not really, I can answer questions over Discord

Yes

Application Approved by me and Ka1n3. Welcome to Aeon Industries. Contact me when you're online next for an invite!

Bruce_Wayne_

Because I believe Aeon is a great and one of the fastest growing factions on the server

King / Overlord / Chatmod

Everything

Fish1062#5452

Not really.

Yes

Edited by Fish1062

_OPGaming_

I wish to join you to have some fun and journey this modpack and I prefer doing this as a team.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

Elite (I donated)

I play this alot i am pretty skilled with power and i like crafting resources that would help out

Facebook I guess i dont have any thing else XD (Braxton Gaither)

I love playing the game.

Yes i do.

5 minutes ago, Fish1062 said:

Bruce_Wayne_

Because I believe Aeon is a great and one of the fastest growing factions on the server

King / Overlord / Chatmod

Everything

Fish1062#5452

Not really.

Yes

1 minute ago, _OpGaming_ said:

_OPGaming_

I wish to join you to have some fun and journey this modpack and I prefer doing this as a team.

Elite (I donated)

I play this alot i am pretty skilled with power and i like crafting resources that would help out

Facebook I guess i dont have any thing else XD (Braxton Gaither)

I love playing the game.

Yes i do.

Both Approved. Welcome to Aeon Industries. Contact me in-game for an invite.

Application Form

-Imreallykamil

I want to join cause i hear that your faction is really good and i want to play serious voltz

im warlord with 10 days of time

im great at building bases and autospawners and wither skull farms 

discord and ts

im 18 and live in canada

yep                       NO

Edited by imreallykamil

Jprune445

I never like playing solo in a modpack. I think it is fun with other people. Also i want to join because Aex Industries is one of the strongest factions.

Sergeant (I talked to Frosty)

I have played with most of these mods many times so i have memorized most of the crafting. 

Discord Jprune445#3670

I love to craft/build things and i am bad at raiding.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. 
Yes

40 minutes ago, Jprune445 said:

Jprune445

I never like playing solo in a modpack. I think it is fun with other people. Also i want to join because Aex Industries is one of the strongest factions.

Sergeant (I talked to Frosty)

I have played with most of these mods many times so i have memorized most of the crafting. 

Discord Jprune445#3670

I love to craft/build things and i am bad at raiding.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. 
Yes

Approved, btw u spelled Aeon wrong lol. Contact me in-game for an invite.

Ops_Reaperz12

I would like to join your ranks because I am getting pretty board and not being able to do anything. Being in a good faction I would be able to participate in things we do all together and I would be way more active and not board. I also want to expand my knowledge on this mudpack a little bit more and I feel like this faction can do this.

My in game rank is sergeant right now but I will be way more active and try to get that rank up

I am really good with building and pvping. Also I am willing to do what ever you guys need me to do. I can help out teammates that need it and build them stuff too.

You can contact me over discord or skype but I prefer discord over skype. IF you guys need me too I can also download teamspeak

I do not really understand how you raid on this but I am hoping to learn that from you guys.

Yes

8 minutes ago, Ops_Reaperz12 said:

Ops_Reaperz12

I would like to join your ranks because I am getting pretty board and not being able to do anything. Being in a good faction I would be able to participate in things we do all together and I would be way more active and not board. I also want to expand my knowledge on this mudpack a little bit more and I feel like this faction can do this.

My in game rank is sergeant right now but I will be way more active and try to get that rank up

I am really good with building and pvping. Also I am willing to do what ever you guys need me to do. I can help out teammates that need it and build them stuff too.

You can contact me over discord or skype but I prefer discord over skype. IF you guys need me too I can also download teamspeak

I do not really understand how you raid on this but I am hoping to learn that from you guys.

Yes

Approved!

iSupernova

Because I honestly love Aeon, and would never raid/destroy any of it's faction bases. *ahem*

I am a Master, but you can call me Daddy.

Wha- I am a knowledgeable guy! I know about Science n' stuff, like open heart surgery. 

The Dark Web

If I join, I'll probably be the most experienced guy in your faction. (also it's 'your' not 'you're')

Definitely.... haha what a joke

1 hour ago, iSupernova said:

iSupernova

Because I honestly love Aeon, and would never raid/destroy any of it's faction bases. *ahem*

I am a Master, but you can call me Daddy.

Wha- I am a knowledgeable guy! I know about Science n' stuff, like open heart surgery. 

The Dark Web

If I join, I'll probably be the most experienced guy in your faction. (also it's 'your' not 'you're')

Definitely.... haha what a joke

Denied for obvious reasons...