FrostyFlakes

Aeon Industries

 An Industry Above The Rest! 

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic of Aeon Industries! Here you will learn a little bit about us and how to join our ranks!

 

Aeon Industries is a faction comprised of many experienced and non experienced players looking to leave a dent in the world of Voltz. We start small and build our way up from the ground. Through hardships and betrayal we still prevail. 

 

If you're still here & you're interested in joining please fill our the following Application form with detail. Any rushed / sloppy applications will be instantly denied. Good luck!

 

Application Form

What is you're Minecraft Username?

  •  

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

  •  

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

  •  

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

  •  

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

  •  

Anything else we should know about you?

  •  

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

  •  

 

Current Faction (outdated)

0540443b34b729c98e638d5e92d9e8f9.png

 

 

 

Edited by FrostyFlakes
-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Application Form

What is you're Minecraft Username?

MeatShield893

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

It has been a very long time i first played Voltz and i thought i should go back into it. the reason i choose this faction is because i tend to be more anything goes just like this faction

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

StoneGuard

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

a deep in-depth knowledge about every mod in this pack and very good at teaching others how to learn the basics 

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

i have currently no means of contact however i tend to be on around 3-4 pm during business days 

Anything else we should know about you?

i have a very long patience threshold unless it's an off day

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)  Yes

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Application Form

What is you're Minecraft Username?

PhaseMachine

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

  I have a good friend by the name of Herorex2000 That I would like to join with, We have been playing voltz for a little of 3 years now. I’m aslo looking for a faction based experienced as many of my previous experiences with Oblivion has been with Partnered only game-play.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

  Centurion

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

  Advance Power Management Skills, I can come up with new initiative techniques in acquiring power, I Also have excellent Mechanical Skills that can be used to solve a majority of Mechanical Problems.

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

Currently I do not have a Discord, Skype or Teamspeak in which you can contact me with.

Anything else we should know about you?

  I am a casually player who likes to play voltz because of it’s PVP nature. I usually play most during the weekends and sometimes during the weekdays after work.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

  I accept the Terms and Agreements and accept any penalties in which will acquire if any of the following violation are met.



 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PhaseMachine said:

Application Form

What is you're Minecraft Username?

PhaseMachine

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

  I have a good friend by the name of Herorex2000 That I would like to join with, We have been playing voltz for a little of 3 years now. I’m aslo looking for a faction based experienced as many of my previous experiences with Oblivion has been with Partnered only game-play.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

  Centurion

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

  Advance Power Management Skills, I can come up with new initiative techniques in acquiring power, I Also have excellent Mechanical Skills that can be used to solve a majority of Mechanical Problems.

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

Currently I do not have a Discord, Skype or Teamspeak in which you can contact me with.

Anything else we should know about you?

  I am a casually player who likes to play voltz because of it’s PVP nature. I usually play most during the weekends and sometimes during the weekdays after work.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

  I accept the Terms and Agreements and accept any penalties in which will acquire if any of the following violation are met.



 

PhaseMachine your application has been accepted. Please find me in-game for an invitation! Welcome to Aeon Industries!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Meatshield893 said:

Application Form

What is you're Minecraft Username?

MeatShield893

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

It has been a very long time i first played Voltz and i thought i should go back into it. the reason i choose this faction is because i tend to be more anything goes just like this faction

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

StoneGuard

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

a deep in-depth knowledge about every mod in this pack and very good at teaching others how to learn the basics 

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

i have currently no means of contact however i tend to be on around 3-4 pm during business days 

Anything else we should know about you?

i have a very long patience threshold unless it's an off day

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)  Yes

Application Accepted!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minecraft Username: KD11xd 

Why do I wish to join your ranks: I just joined, Ive played tons of voltz on other servers, but they are now dead. I looked online and Oblivion is the top rated server. When I joined I asked to join anyone. Id have joined anyone and helped them become strong, but I'm glad I got an offer to come apply by what looks to be one of the top facs. I want to become strong, and raid those who oppose me, and you guys seem like powerful allies in that quest. 

In Game Rank: Scout (I talked to Frosty and he said I could be exempt from the stoneguard rule)

Knowledge: As stated, Ive played many voltz servers. I know how to get rich very fast, and using those skills, I plan on helping both myself, and others in our faction get super rich and raid those who oppose me or the faction. I have many skills, including some less used secrets on different designs for things. I'm also very good at making hard to find and raid bases, which could be an important skill that could be useful for you guys.

Contact : Discord KD11xd#1065

Other things: I love becoming rich, and raiding. Tell me who to go after, and ill raid them, I just love raiding. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KD11xd said:

Minecraft Username: KD11xd 

Why do I wish to join your ranks: I just joined, Ive played tons of voltz on other servers, but they are now dead. I looked online and Oblivion is the top rated server. When I joined I asked to join anyone. Id have joined anyone and helped them become strong, but I'm glad I got an offer to come apply by what looks to be one of the top facs. I want to become strong, and raid those who oppose me, and you guys seem like powerful allies in that quest. 

In Game Rank: Scout (I talked to Frosty and he said I could be exempt from the stoneguard rule)

Knowledge: As stated, Ive played many voltz servers. I know how to get rich very fast, and using those skills, I plan on helping both myself, and others in our faction get super rich and raid those who oppose me or the faction. I have many skills, including some less used secrets on different designs for things. I'm also very good at making hard to find and raid bases, which could be an important skill that could be useful for you guys.

Contact : Discord KD11xd#1065

Other things: I love becoming rich, and raiding. Tell me who to go after, and ill raid them, I just love raiding. 

Approved, welcome to Aeon Industries!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Application Form

What is you're Minecraft Username?

Braden_T

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

I wish to join because it will be my First faction to be in and i would like to have a taste of what its like to work in a group instead of alone. I am also in it for the benefit of having less ppeople to be against me

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

BloodGuard

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

Very Technological and problem solver. Very good at innovating with technologies in Voltz and tend to find better ways

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

Bowties7777@hotmail.com

Anything else we should know about you?

Not really i might get banned a few times for language but thats it.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes my body is ready to serve xD

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is you're Minecraft Username?

TheFCNLeader

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

Because I think Aeon is growing exponentially and why not join it on my alternate account.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

General / ChatMod

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

I think my current staff rank shows for itself?

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

123titanic#8970

Anything else we should know about you?

Not really, I can answer questions over Discord

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 123titanic said:

What is you're Minecraft Username?

TheFCNLeader

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

Because I think Aeon is growing exponentially and why not join it on my alternate account.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

General / ChatMod

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

I think my current staff rank shows for itself?

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

123titanic#8970

Anything else we should know about you?

Not really, I can answer questions over Discord

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes

Application Approved by me and Ka1n3. Welcome to Aeon Industries. Contact me when you're online next for an invite!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is you're Minecraft Username?

Bruce_Wayne_

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

Because I believe Aeon is a great and one of the fastest growing factions on the server

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

King / Overlord / Chatmod

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

Everything

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

Fish1062#5452

Anything else we should know about you?

Not really.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes

Edited by Fish1062
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is you're Minecraft Username?

_OPGaming_

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

I wish to join you to have some fun and journey this modpack and I prefer doing this as a team.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

Elite (I donated)

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

I play this alot i am pretty skilled with power and i like crafting resources that would help out

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

Facebook I guess i dont have any thing else XD (Braxton Gaither)

Anything else we should know about you?

I love playing the game.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes i do.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fish1062 said:

What is you're Minecraft Username?

Bruce_Wayne_

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

Because I believe Aeon is a great and one of the fastest growing factions on the server

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

King / Overlord / Chatmod

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

Everything

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

Fish1062#5452

Anything else we should know about you?

Not really.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes

 

1 minute ago, _OpGaming_ said:

What is you're Minecraft Username?

_OPGaming_

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

I wish to join you to have some fun and journey this modpack and I prefer doing this as a team.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

Elite (I donated)

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

I play this alot i am pretty skilled with power and i like crafting resources that would help out

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

Facebook I guess i dont have any thing else XD (Braxton Gaither)

Anything else we should know about you?

I love playing the game.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes i do.

Both Approved. Welcome to Aeon Industries. Contact me in-game for an invite.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Application Form

What is you're Minecraft Username?

-Imreallykamil

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

I want to join cause i hear that your faction is really good and i want to play serious voltz

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

im warlord with 10 days of time

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

im great at building bases and autospawners and wither skull farms 

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

discord and ts

Anything else we should know about you?

im 18 and live in canada

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

yep                       NO

Edited by imreallykamil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is you're Minecraft Username?

Jprune445

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

I never like playing solo in a modpack. I think it is fun with other people. Also i want to join because Aex Industries is one of the strongest factions.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

Sergeant (I talked to Frosty)

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

I have played with most of these mods many times so i have memorized most of the crafting. 

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

Discord Jprune445#3670

Anything else we should know about you?

I love to craft/build things and i am bad at raiding.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. 
Yes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jprune445 said:

What is you're Minecraft Username?

Jprune445

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

I never like playing solo in a modpack. I think it is fun with other people. Also i want to join because Aex Industries is one of the strongest factions.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

Sergeant (I talked to Frosty)

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

I have played with most of these mods many times so i have memorized most of the crafting. 

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

Discord Jprune445#3670

Anything else we should know about you?

I love to craft/build things and i am bad at raiding.

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. 
Yes

Approved, btw u spelled Aeon wrong lol. Contact me in-game for an invite.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is you're Minecraft Username?

Ops_Reaperz12

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

I would like to join your ranks because I am getting pretty board and not being able to do anything. Being in a good faction I would be able to participate in things we do all together and I would be way more active and not board. I also want to expand my knowledge on this mudpack a little bit more and I feel like this faction can do this.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

My in game rank is sergeant right now but I will be way more active and try to get that rank up

 

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

 I am really good with building and pvping. Also I am willing to do what ever you guys need me to do. I can help out teammates that need it and build them stuff too.

 

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

You can contact me over discord or skype but I prefer discord over skype. IF you guys need me too I can also download teamspeak

 

Anything else we should know about you?

I do not really understand how you raid on this but I am hoping to learn that from you guys.

 

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ops_Reaperz12 said:

What is you're Minecraft Username?

Ops_Reaperz12

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

I would like to join your ranks because I am getting pretty board and not being able to do anything. Being in a good faction I would be able to participate in things we do all together and I would be way more active and not board. I also want to expand my knowledge on this mudpack a little bit more and I feel like this faction can do this.

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

My in game rank is sergeant right now but I will be way more active and try to get that rank up

 

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

 I am really good with building and pvping. Also I am willing to do what ever you guys need me to do. I can help out teammates that need it and build them stuff too.

 

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

You can contact me over discord or skype but I prefer discord over skype. IF you guys need me too I can also download teamspeak

 

Anything else we should know about you?

I do not really understand how you raid on this but I am hoping to learn that from you guys.

 

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Yes

 

Approved!

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is you're Minecraft Username?

iSupernova

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

Because I honestly love Aeon, and would never raid/destroy any of it's faction bases. *ahem*

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

I am a Master, but you can call me Daddy.

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

Wha- I am a knowledgeable guy! I know about Science n' stuff, like open heart surgery. 

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

The Dark Web

Anything else we should know about you?

If I join, I'll probably be the most experienced guy in your faction. (also it's 'your' not 'you're')

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Definitely.... haha what a joke

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iSupernova said:

What is you're Minecraft Username?

iSupernova

Why do you wish to join our ranks? (be thorough)

Because I honestly love Aeon, and would never raid/destroy any of it's faction bases. *ahem*

What is you're in-game rank? (use /ar check to find out, must be at least stoneguard)

I am a Master, but you can call me Daddy.

What skills / knowledge can you offer to our faction?

Wha- I am a knowledgeable guy! I know about Science n' stuff, like open heart surgery. 

Where can we contact you? (Ex. Discord)

The Dark Web

Anything else we should know about you?

If I join, I'll probably be the most experienced guy in your faction. (also it's 'your' not 'you're')

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Aeon Industries. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated. (Yes / no my body is / isn't ready to serve!)

Definitely.... haha what a joke

Denied for obvious reasons...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now