Chickendoo9

Ok, so i saw oblivion mention over discord that people havent been mentioning bugs/errors to him so he isnt able to fix them, so i decided to list a few here that are easy fixes and slightly damage the game.

right now the most important things i would address is the issues with spawn, at this moment friendly mobs cant spawn in spawn, so the warp food is basically useless, aswell as you arent allowed to right click in spawn, so you cant use any of the enderchests, the enchantment table, or the power armor tinker tables.... <--- fairly easy fix

i also noticed all of the warps (wild1) (wild2) are in mountain biomes in safezones, which makes it nearly impossible to exit them without the ability to fly, without quite a bit of effort, i reccomend smoothing them out and making it easier, or moving the wild warps to planes biomes.

also the market plugin is glitchy and sometimes bugs out when you try to sell items on it, so nobody uses it.

and last, i dont think this server currently has a manager, and if it does i cant really figure out who it is.... so i think you should appoint a manager to the server so he can fix up these little things like spawn and the warp wild issues.

Bugs and errors are appointed to the devs, but safezone and spawn will be fixed soon. And yes there is a manager.