EagleEye1599

There is not easy way of seeing the rules of what you can and cant do on a space station. i looked on the forums and found no rules easily posted about the station rules. I built one and had a matrix with a kill mod in on it and didn't know until a chat-mod got angry that i had it up there. i ask what was wrong and he said it was me and told me that i couldn't have kill mod on a space station so i took it out and informed the mod of my change and thanked him/her for the information. before i could ask if i needed to give back the lost items in the chest above the matrix the mod had logged off the server. i don't mind that if our stuff was destroyed or raided i want the rules to be posted better so the next player like me that looks and just cant find the rules on what they can and cant do on a space station doesn't get temp banned for a few days. can you please make the rules more available to find? thank you for your amazing server and mod. i plan on donating again soon to this server because you have great players and good rules. nothing to unfair.

45 minutes ago, EagleEye1599 said:

There is not easy way of seeing the rules of what you can and cant do on a space station. i looked on the forums and found no rules easily posted about the station rules. I built one and had a matrix with a kill mod in on it and didn't know until a chat-mod got angry that i had it up there. i ask what was wrong and he said it was me and told me that i couldn't have kill mod on a space station so i took it out and informed the mod of my change and thanked him/her for the information. before i could ask if i needed to give back the lost items in the chest above the matrix the mod had logged off the server. i don't mind that if our stuff was destroyed or raided i want the rules to be posted better so the next player like me that looks and just cant find the rules on what they can and cant do on a space station doesn't get temp banned for a few days. can you please make the rules more available to find? thank you for your amazing server and mod. i plan on donating again soon to this server because you have great players and good rules. nothing to unfair.

I'd recommend you post a ban appeal by clicking here. Then submit a punishment appeal to appeal your ban.

When joining a community it is your responsibility to make sure you know all the rules. In-game you have access to /warp rules and /rules and at /warp rules it tells you to find out the rest of our rules you need to go to our website which is where our galacticraft rules are listed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but like @Frostbyte said, if you want to have a chance of being unbanned you need to make an appeal or you can patiently wait out your ban. For future reference, here's the rest of our rules: