What is your In Game Name?

• TeddyB125

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

• TeddyB125

What is your time zone?

GMT(+01)

When are you available?
Monday to Friday 4pm-22:30pm

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Seragent

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? (Answer in depth)
i started play minecraft for 8 years on 1st class. i'll played normal minecraft in 4 years, and begin play modded minecraft for 4 years ago.

i have experiece in mods and some modpacks

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

i have experience in Tekkit legends Admin on a server for some time ago.

it was a server with 15+ people on everyday it was a good server,

and i still miss the community but sometimes u have to stop thinking about that :( 

and im old Server owner

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
i love helping people around the world, i love give people experiences in the game, im glad to help

i can build, script and, have 4 years experience Tekkit legends

Who are you?
Im a boy from denmark, im a little streamer, i love playing any kind of game special Tekkit 

all u need to know im concentrated in my job and do what there need to do for a good community

What is your Age? im 15 Years Old

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I have a littlebit experience of building

and have a big experience in communitiesm rules and good spell (or what we call it)

Additional Information (optional)

I love Cola :*

Application Denied.

Your application has been denied for the following reasons:

- Which server are you applying for? (PvE/PvP)

- When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? - This section is insufficiently answered (when did you first play Tekkit Legends?)

- Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? - This section is insufficiently answered (please answer in more detail).

- What are your strengths and weaknesses? - This section is insufficiently answered (you only included 2 points, none of them are weaknesses, and the second point is barely readable. Please add more points, both positive and negative).

- You do not have a week in our TeamSpeak

- Your application as a whole seems rushed and very messy, and lacks detail. Please take some time format it correctly, structure every sentence, fully answer every question and spell everything as best you can.

You may re-apply in 1 Week's time, if all of the above flaws have been corrected.