1) Your in game name (IGN): iSupernova 

2) When were you banned?: Like just now. 

3) Why were you banned?: Ok so I was arguing with casseve and some other guy about factions, and then I went to eat, and when I came back, I was banned for 12 hours, honestly this is stupid, because I wasn't even warned OR muted, and casseve said herself that she wasn't being provoked, so I honestly don't get why I was banned, there was no point. I mean, not like I care, but it is sort of really stupid to ban someone for 12 hours without any warning OR mute, I would have understood being muted or jailed, but banned? Seriously, I haven't done anything that bad, and yeah.

EDIT: Sorry for that mini-rant there, but seriously, I don't like being banned for no reason.

4) Who banned you (if known)?: Idfk (Probably casseve for obvious reasons)

5) Why should we unban you?: Because I haven't broken any rules! I'm sorry if some kid who tantrums a lot doesn't like what I say, but I was telling the truth and wasn't insulting directly, just telling information that I think she should know.

6) Picture of screen when logging in (required):

7) Server: Oblivion Voltz

Appeal Denied

This ban was not wrongful, you were banned because as you said yourself you were arguing and after, you logged off. But what you failed to say is that you constantly were treating her as if she wasn't staff. This is not tolerated and you calling her a child that likes to throw tantrums a lot will also not be tolerated. Therefore, I will be requesting Duck (the one who banned you) to extend your ban to a full day for the disrespect in this apoeal. You have had several warnings about this and have even been banned from our player Discord due to it (which is a ban you bypassed).

Wait out your ban.