Novuh

Denied

What Server are you applying for?

OBNW Voltz

What is your In Game Name?

xXNovuhXx (Nick is Crispy, Mostly known by the Nick)

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

Novuh

What is your time zone?

UTC -5 CDT

When are you available?
(What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends)

On weekdays, I am available 4:00pm to 10:00pm. On weekends, I am available all day for both days. Usually on for 6-7 hours each Saturday and Sunday.  

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Elite, with (as of application) 1 Day 16 Hours of playtime.

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
I first started playing Minecraft when I was 9 years old. Back then (in 2010) MC wasn't exactly polished, and mods weren't a thing. Right when I learned mods started going mainstream, I immediately started watching YouTube Tutorials on how to install mods. Ever since then I haven't spent much time on Vanilla Minecraft, mostly putting time into various Technic Modpacks. Since I've started playing on the OBNW Voltz server, I've downloaded the launcher and now use that for launching the modpack and such. I first joined the sever early 2017, and first played Voltz early 2015.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I have had various experience with management of servers across multiple games.

• Owned and managed an Unturned server, (Ran locally from a server tower at my home) with some friends for a few years (Duties included Management of a physical server, management of staff positions, and overall server health)  
  • Moderator for a Garry's Mod Dark RP server for about a year (Duties included: rule enforcement, managing ban appeals, and keeping overall peace of server)
  • Head Administrator for a old Tekkit Classic server a friend ran (Duties included: Management of an online forum, rule enforcement, and overall peace of sever)

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
I believe I should be should be a helper due to my extensive experience in management and administration of servers across various games. I would like to become a helper because I spent quite a bit of time on the server, and I would love to further involve myself with the server and community that lies within it.

Who are you?
I am a Junior in high school, and currently attending a local community college for a bachelor's in computer science. I have had experience with computers since I was five years old, and I built my first computer at 10. I have a COMPTIA + certification, and a TESTOUT Security Pro CyberSecurity certification. I'm a avid photographer, an love cars. A-B student with mostly Honors Classes.

What is your Age?

16, 17 in a little over a month.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths:

• Very extroverted, love engaging with people, and making sure everyone is happy and accounted for
  • Very good at handling situations under pressure, while maintaining composure professional attitude
  • Very professional while on-duty, and will take my positions, responsibilities, and powers very seriously

Weaknesses:

• Sometimes might let people off too easy for certain small offences

Extra information:

Thank you for reviewing my application, and I will be eagerly awaiting your response! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me on Discord (Novuh#8911) or here on the forums.

Application Denied.

Your application has been denied for the following reason:

- You do not have 1 Week on our TeamSpeak server.

You may reapply in 1 Week's time if the above flaw has been corrected.