Blitzy13

Posted (edited)

In the requirements to apply for staff you must have a week on the discord server, However when i join nobody is ever there and those that are, stay in private chats. i'd like to apply and meet the other requirements.

(edit to clarify title)

Edited by Blitzy13

You need a week in the TeamSpeak server. All you have to do for our discord server is join it.

Both requirements are mandatory and your application won't be accepted without it.

16 hours ago, DJT183 said:

You need a week in the TeamSpeak server. All you have to do for our discord server is join it.

Both requirements are mandatory and your application won't be accepted without it.

was pretty tired when i typed that, i meant to type teamspeak. The teamspeak is always empty so there's nothing to do and apparently you cant just go AFK in it, not sure what to do here, seems like a pretty big barrier for entry.

6 hours ago, Blitzy13 said:

apparently you cant just go AFK in it

I mean, you can, you just can't sit in the AFK channel itself. You can sit in the Voltz channel and wait for someone to join. I know people do periodically. Just be on it and don't be away from your computer and be ready if someone does join it. 

1 hour ago, casseve said:

I mean, you can, you just can't sit in the AFK channel itself. You can sit in the Voltz channel and wait for someone to join. I know people do periodically. Just be on it and don't be away from your computer and be ready if someone does join it. 

ok, the week requirement being 7 days worth of time spent on the server or just log on for a bit for 7 different days?

Log on for a bit everday for a week